bow (plural bows)
- A weapon made of a curved piece of wood or other flexible material whose ends are connected by a string, used for shooting arrows.
- A bow-shaped bend in a rod or planar surface, or in a linear formation such as a river (see oxbow).
- A rod with horsehair (or an artificial substitute) stretched between the ends, used for playing various stringed musical instruments.
- A type of knot with two loops, used to tie together two cords such as shoelaces, apron strings, etc.
- (of a ship): prow
- (of a ship): [[aft]], [[poop]], [[stern]]
3 letters in word "bow": B O W.
No anagrams for bow found in this word list.
Words found within bow: